Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stitch Fix

Have you heard about this company? I have read about it on a few other bloggers sites and have been so curious. I signed up for an account almost a year ago but have been too chicken to try it out (ok not really a chicken, but afraid I will become an addict). So here's how it works. You sign up and fill out a style profile, everything from what you do to your style influences etc. Then you schedule a fix, and hopefully it won't take you a year to get on board. I just scheduled my first fix and can't wait for it to arrive (scheduled for 10/11). I also gave them the challenging task of looking for items that might work early in pregnancy. Don't you like how I wait till I'm pregnant to do this, seriously where is the logic? The cost is minimal, $20 and if you don't like anything you send it all back. Hopefully, you end up liking a piece or two and you can apply your $20 to your purchase. Im thinking I will love everything and then we will have a real issue. Seriously though, you get to try on everything in your home that a personal shopper picked out just for you, how awesome is that!!!

If you are interested in checking it out the company is called stitch fix, and you can see all they have to offer HERE.

While you are waiting for your invite check out these other bloggers fixes.
Melissa at Dear Baby
Georgina at Georgie Girl

I can't wait to show you my first fix!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment