Tonight was my first night back to work in about 3 months, the joys of being a ballet teacher. I actually wasn't even suppose to work tonight. I covered for another teacher and taught advanced jazz and lyrical class tonight...pretty sure Im not going to be able to walk tomorrow. It was nice to get back in the groove of things, pointe my toes again and such. The good news is my body still works, still not quite sure about my brain though.
I taught the girls a lyrical routine to this song (only we used the white sea remix...much slower)
Inspired after one of my favorite SYTYCD auditions seen here
Tomorrow, my baby girl starts preschool. All I can say is that Im already crying. I know she will do great but its hard not to worry. I already packed her backpack (i know, i know she has a backpack!) with her snack, change of clothes and pull ups. I have also laid out two outfits for her to pick from in the morning and of course my camera is charging as I type. There will be plenty of pictures posted tomorrow but for now Im going to head back to thinking about my little peanut. Tomorrow its preschool and then I don't know...college!!!!
What Should I Look for When Buying a Swing Set?
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment