So yesterday Bobby turned 30!!!!!! I know, I know you're thinking how did he get to be 5 years older than me? :) To be honest, the day was somewhat anticlimactic. Avery decided that she was going to wake up 2 hours earlier than she normally does so by the time he came downstairs I was holding Avery while she watched cartoons and I was fast asleep (worst mom/wife ever). Poor bobby! We didn't really plan anything special for his actual day-o-birth since we have such a huge soiree coming up on Saturday. We met him downtown for lunch and brought balloons, minnie and mickey of course since Avery picked them out. Then last night we picked up take out and shared a bottle of wine. Like i said it was definitely not exciting and Im feeling pretty awful about it. I have been running around this week trying so hard to get everything ready for the birthday party and for Avery's clinical trial next week that his actual birthday somehow got lost in the shuffle. OOPS. Im hoping and praying that Saturday makes up for it. I managed to snap some photos of Daddy and Avery downtown and they are pretty adorable. Check em out! Happy Thursday!!!
![]() |
| Working in Daddy's office |
![]() |
| Celebrating with Aunt Jenn 20 months going on 30 |







No comments:
Post a Comment