Monday, August 24, 2009


Its official...Im pregnant!!!!!! I cannot tell you how excited we are. We had guests in town this week so I was completely distracted from thinking about testing. When they left on Thursday evening I thought to myself my period should be here any day now. I said if it wasn't there in the morning I would test. The only test I had left was a digital so of course I was expecting to read a big fat no but instead I got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DH and I are thrilled. I was hoping I could surprise him in a special way but I just couldn't hold it in once I read the test. I told him and we laughed, hugged and I cried. What a great Friday. I then proceeded to take three more tests, two more saturday and two more sunday! Pretty sure Im knocked up. I have my first Dr's appointment to confirm the pregnancy tomorrow. So happy I was able to get in so early. Know we are just praying for a sticky baby. Thanks so much for everyones support. 

Symptoms: As far as symptoms go I was not really having anything I would have normally jumped on as pregnancy symptoms. My boobs were sore but they normally are around AF. On Saturday after the test I had an awful headache all day and for the past three days I have been extremely tired. Luckily no nausea yet (knock on wood).  My EDD is April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment