Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My First Post!!!

Wow! I never thought I would be a "blogger". I have never been that type of person. I have, however, realized that I really need an outlet for all of the things I am thinking and feeling and would not always be appropriate to share out loud.

A little about me...
I am 26 years old and live in Cincinnati with my AMAZING hubby and my "puppy baby", Rudi. We have been married for a little over a year and a half, but dated for 5 years before that. Last April we moved out to the suburbs to start preparing for a family. This April we are taking a European vacation that also marks the end of our TTA time frame. However, this month we had one night of wild and crazy drunken sex (like I said there are some things I need to get out) that happened to be the same day I ovulated (according to FF). We are waiting to see if we didn't make it to the start of our TTC date. Either way we will be happy. It will just limit the amount of alcohol I can drink in Italy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment